To help celebrate our first birthday, our lovely friends at gourmet pie-makers pieminister have given us a bunch of fantastic summer goodies to give to you (yes, the joy of giving is our birthday present!). One winner will receive a box of 12 award-winning pieminister pies, plus extra goodies including a pieminister T-shirt and frisbee – just what you need for a great British picnic.
The winner can select a dozen pies from a mouth-watering list including: Kate & Sidney, Pietanic, Wild Shroom, Peahock, Deerstalker, Chicken of Aragon, Heidi Pie and many more… All of pieminister’s pies are made with responsibly-sourced meat and fish (outdoor-bred pork and venison, MSC-approved fish, and free range chicken – the only national pie brand to use solely free range British chicken in their recipes). Their vegetarian pies are approved by The Vegetarian Society. Pieminister is committed to reducing its carbon footprint in its kitchens, shops and vans – which is why we love them at Goodtrippers!
- Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/goodtrippers
- ‘Like‘ the Goodtrippers main page…
- …and, ‘Share‘ the pieminister competition post, including our review of pieminister’s Stokes Croft eaterie in Bristol
UPDATE: All entries must be received before 5pm (BST) on Thursday 15th August 2013. One person will be selected at random and contacted through Facebook within 5 working days to confirm their postal address for prize delivery.
If you miss out on winning you can sample the pieminister menu at shops, delis, pubs and festivals around the UK. Read our review of the newest pieminister dining space at Stokes Croft in Bristol: Pieminister’s new Stokes Croft diner, Bristol
Terms and conditions (please read before entering):
- One entry per person
- One ‘entry’ counts as one individual clicking ‘Like’ on the Goodtrippers main page, plus clicking ‘Share’ on the pieminister competition post – uncompleted entries will not be eligible
- All entries must be received before 5pm (BST), Thursday 15th August 2013
- Competition open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland only
- Employees (and their immediate families) of pieminister and Goodtrippers are excluded from entering this competition
- One winning entrant will be picked at random – judges’ decision is final
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize
- It will be assumed all entrants will have read and accepted the competition terms and conditions