Do you love taking a dip in Britain’s lakes and secret coves? Running the fells or cycling along hidden country lanes?
We love refreshing ways to enjoy the wild outdoors which is why we’ve teamed up with one of our favourite book people Wild Things Publishing – the people behind the best-seller Wild Swimming – to offer you the chance to win a full set of their brilliant series, worth almost £150!
Wild Things Publishing have created a series of inspirational books and apps to get people back in the wild, exploring the outdoors, experiencing nature and having amazing adventures. The authors write about and photograph their own experiences, spending their summers outside exploring new places to share and their winters writing it all up to produce beautiful books. Their inspiring and beautiful books are a celebration of the simple pleasures in life and will be just what you need to start your own special adventures!
One lucky winner will receive the entire set of nine Wild Things books:
- Wild Swimming (UK guide) – by Daniel Start
- Wild Swimming: France – by Daniel Start
- Wild Swimming: Italy – by Michele Tameni
- Wild Running – by Jen and Sim Benson
- Wild Swimming: Hidden Beaches by Daniel Start
- Wild Guide to the South West by Daniel Start, Joanna Tinsley, Tania Pascoe
- Lost Lanes – by Jack Thurston (hidden bike rides off the beaten track)
- France en Velo – by Hannah Reynolds and John Walsh (a journey across France by bike)
- Only Planet – by Ed Gillespie (one man’s amazing global adventure by all kinds of transport except flying)
How to enter
To enter, simply sign-up to the brilliant e-newsletters from both Goodtrippers and Wild Things. Click here to enter the competition and subscribe on the Wild Things website before 5pm (BST) on 6 October 2014 to be eligible. All new email subscribers on the list by the closing date will be entered into the draw with one winner chosen at random. If you already subscribe to the Goodtrippers newsletter, you can still enter the competition by signing-up to the Wild Things newsletter on their website. (See full terms and conditions below)
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligibility requires subscription to both the Goodtrippers and Wild Things e-newsletter
- All sign-ups must include a valid email address
- One entry per person
- The winner will receive the full series of printed books from Wild Things publishing
- No cash alternative is available
- This competition closes on 6th October 2014 and the winner will be notified by email within 10 days
- If we do not hear back within a week we reserve the right to choose an alternative winner
- Your email address will not be shared with any third parties unless express permission is given